Injection-moulded parts from prototype moulds
Die Herausforderung im Prototypenbau ist klar definiert: präzise, schnell und kostengünstig muss er sein ? und die Ergebnisse so nah wie möglich am späteren Original.
The solution: rapid tooling
On the basis of our own master mould concepts and hot runner systems, we create the moulding tool inserts and mould plates from aluminium using the latest HSC technology
Through an optimised process chain up to injection moulding, we thus create the prerequisite for producing up to 1,000 prototypes in the original material in a short time.
We manufacture individual components or complete assemblies and prepare test reports on request.
Injection-moulded parts and/or mould inserts
(small batches and series)
Do you need to shorten the manufacturing time from 3D model to injection moulded part?
With full flexibility regarding changes, optimisation of article design?
With scalability of output quantities up to a factor of 4 in a single tool?
Then our Modular Moulding System is the right solution.Full flexibility from 1 part to >5,000,000.
- Delivery of first parts possible in 2 weeks!
- Rapid Tooling – fast engineering of mould & tools for moulded parts in the original material, in quantities of 1 and more.
- Easy creation of complex geometries
- Inexpensive mould inserts and mould plates - thanks to Sauer & Sohn's own mould base systems and various hot runner systems
- Near-series gating possible
- Possibility of multiple parts in one tool
- Tempering of mold plates and cavities
- Rapid and inexpensive modification of the mould
Through an optimised process chain up to injection moulding, we thus create the prerequisite for producing up to 1,000 prototypes in the original material in a short time. We manufacture individual components or complete assemblies and prepare test reports on request.
Plastic injection molding
In our technical center or partner network, our plastic process technicians can produce plastic parts with a maximum weight of approx. 12 kg and a part length of approx. 1,600 mm on injection moulding machines from 50 t to 4,000 t - niche products, test vehicles, prototypes or small series.
- Engine compartment design
- Air duct system
- Automobil Exterieur
- Automotive interior
- Small and large device for white goods
- Housings for electronics & garden tools
- Custom-made medical devices
Your contact persons
Engineering & Design
Tel: +49 175 26 08 48 2
international project management
key account mms
Tel: +49 151 200 29 056